They say Realtor’s know the best restaurants. This is certainly true for Joe Parker of the Santa Barbara Group at BHHS. He is a native of Santa Barbara and loves to share food experiences with his family, clients, and friends. Today, Joe would like to dole out his Top Ten Restaurants on State Street.
- Casa Blanca on lower State is noted for its great happy hour
- Natural Cafe is known for its tasty vegetarian/vegan and other tasty options and great staff.
- Holdren’s Steak & Seafood is Joe’s favorite steakhouse in town. There’s more though.
- Joe’s Cafe is a Santa Barbara icon and must go place. Great food, stiff drinks and so much more.
- Pascucci is one of Santa Barbara’s top Italian spot. The food is great and they have both indoor and patio dining.
- Andersen’s Restaurant & Bakery brings a bit of Danish culture and food to State Street.
- Benchmark Eatery is a local favorite with patio dining and lots of energy.
- Arigato Sushi is considered my most, Joe included, to be SB’s top place for Sushi.
- Brasil Arts Cafe offers true Brazillian food and lots of options.
- Jane is a local’s favorite. The food is simply fabulous.
Joe’s Video – Top Ten Restaurants on State Street