When You Buy a Home in Santa Barbara, We’ll Have Your Back.
We know you do not take buying a home in the Santa Barbara area lightly, neither do we. It is a massive investment and life event.
The key to a safe and enjoyable home buying experience is hiring a real estate team that knows what they are doing. We do.
- We visit dozens of homes every week and have been doing so for nearly two decades. It’s called “knowing the inventory” and is paramount if we want to find you the best deal on a home that will delight you now and in the future.
- Joe is a Santa Barbara native, and Garrett has called Santa Barbara home since 1999. We know the area intimately including the various neighborhoods, regions, and schools. Knowledge truly is power, and we want to empower you from start to finish.
- There is a term in real estate we take very seriously; It is called “Fiduciary Responsibility.” It is our commitment to keep you safe and well represented. We keep up to date on California real estate law and intimately know each element of the real estate contract.
- We work for you! That means we negotiate hard to get you the best deal possible. We listen carefully to your needs and concerns. We answer our phones, keep you informed and use our experience to ensure yours is a great one.
- There is a reason we are ranked in the top 1% of agents in the USA. We consistently deliver results, creating incredibly happy clients who often become friends.
A Few Words From People Who We’ve Helped Buy A Home in Santa Barbara
- “The Santa Barbara Group was fantastic! Knowledgeable, honest, relaxed, and extremely patient.”
- “Joe Parker found several possibilities for my purchase of a home in Santa Barbara. One of them turned out to be perfect, and the deal closed in no time at all.”
- “These guys are incredible. Garrett helped me purchase my home and managed to get me an amazing deal.”
- “Very patient and always had our best interests in mind no matter how much of his time we needed.”
- “They seemed to know about every house before it came on the market. We felt like we had a huge advantage over the rest of the market.”
Buy A Home in Santa Barbara – The Bottom Line
When you are ready to buy a home in the Santa Barbara area, we want to help you. Give us a call. We can meet you at your place, have you come to our office or sit down for a cup of java.
Reach out to us at (805) 886-5735 or info@TheSantaBarbaraGroup.com.