Sell My Home Santa Barbara – Results Matter
If you’ve come to this page, you are likely thinking about selling your home in the Santa Barbara area. Perhaps you’ve been referred our way or are only checking us out. Let’s get started.
We’ve sold a lot of homes for a good reason, we take the job very seriously and listen to our clients. Here is what we have heard is important:
- You want someone who will price the home right without leaving money on the table.
- You expect to have excellent communication. That means we call you before you have to call us.
- You need someone that will actually get the job done, without excuses.
- The agent you chose has a lot of experience, so they spot and resolve problems before they happen.
- A strong negotiator who remembers who they represent.
- A Realtor who takes care of the details: qualifies the buyer, attends all inspections, knows the necessary paperwork (a big deal in California), and juggles all the balls without dropping them.
Sell My Home Santa Barbara – The Santa Barbara Group
Naturally, anyone can say things. I’m Great, I am a pro, you will love me… blah, blah, blah. We think results are what really matter. Let’s look at some real facts:
- According to the Santa Barbara Association of Realtors data, the average agent sells or buys 2.2 homes per year. If you look at Zillow’s stats on us, we sell over 15 properties each year. That makes us about 7 times more productive.
- We rank in the top 1% of agents in the country for getting to the finish line.
- If knowing the job matters to you, Joe and Garrett have a combined experience of 30 years. That’s 30 years working full-time. BTW… according to many sources, close to 90% of real estate agents never make it past their 2nd year, and an alarming number are part-time hobbyists.
- We are aligned with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, a Warren Buffett company. If you know anything about Buffett, you know he likes to win, to be the best. So do we!
Sell My Home Santa Barbara – What’s Next?
We want to represent you in the sale of your property. It starts with a conversation where we get to know each other, kind of the dating process. You get to ask us hard questions and find out if we are the right team for you.
We will come out to your home or if you prefer, have you come to our office. (No we don’t work out of our home.) Reach out to us at (805) 886-5735 or info@TheSantaBarbaraGroup.com.
Thank you for your consideration,
Joe Parker and Garrett McCaw
The Santa Barbara Group